Ramsey’s Musallam’s Flipping ModelsScreencasting ToolsHow To Make an Educational ScreencastQuick Screen Recording Tutorial for Mac Users
Advanced Playlist Options
- Start video at specific time
- Add note
- Record introduction
Tracking and Feedback
1. Digital - Embed Quiz with Video
Mole Ratios - by Ramsey Musallam (or this one)
Now in Google Forms!!!
2. Analogue - Pen and Paper “Note-takers”
Order of Operations Video - by Chris Raymaakers
Order of Operations Note-taker
3. Ted-Ed Flipping
Creating Annotations Help Page
Examples and Uses
- Interactive Quiz or Review - by James Sanders
- Choose your own adventure
- Direct students to other videos/ previous concepts
- Add info that you left out during the recording
- Create virtual “wait time” (sadly this feature is defunct, but it won a demo slam)
Embedding and Linking Tricks and Tips
Embedd without related videos (or just Add &rel=0 to the end of the URL before embedding it)
Start at the important part (try adding #t=04m32s (#t=XXmYYs for XX mins and YY seconds) to the end of the URL.
Embed a Playlist in a Google Site - Thanks, Jim Sill
Other Cool Stuff We Don’t Have Time For
Want to add copyright free music as the background to your video?
iMovie too complicated? Edit your videos AFTER you upload them to YouTube.
Youtube Video Editor and review
Don’t have permission to put your student’s faces on YouTube?
But, you have a need to post that excellent class video? Just apply the “blur faces” video enhancement and let those worries fade away.