Curate your own Playlists and choose the order they appear. (YouTube playlists are groups of videos (or lists) that can be arranged in any order and are set to play one after the other)How to Create a Playlist (YouTube Support Instructions)
- Log in to your YouTube channel
- Find a video
- Click "Add To"
- From there, create a new playlist or add to an existing one
Make a Playlist
Option 1: Surely you’ve got a list of links to videos that you like to use in your classes. Take a few minutes to dig out the list and start putting them together in a playlist. Try all of the editing features as well.
Option 2: Think of a topic that you'd like to develop a playlist for. Use your search and filter skills to find videos that might meet your needs. Add them to a playlist for you to review later.
Curating with Playlists
How can you harness playlists in your teaching?
What types of playlists might you make?
Is there a place for student curation in your class?
How do we get student curation into your class?
Use Your Channel to Organize Content
Components of your Channel
Get your Channel setup.
- Turn on any channel features that you might want.
- Create some channel art
- Art should be 2560 x 1440 px
- Create in image editing software that you are familiar with (Photoshop, Keynote) or use Canva online.
- Connect your social networks
- Tweak the sections on your channel by displaying your playlist.
- Set any of the channel settings to your liking.